Does Anyone Know Anything About Dreamroof?

Postby RJP1069 » Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:25 pm

Hi,

Has anyone used this company? I've had a quote from them and it all looks great but I've being researching them online and theres not a lot of info about them which makes me suspicious?
RJP1069

Sponsor

Online roofing products and solutions

Postby welsh brickie » Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:38 am

dreamroof is a sprayfoam product that will insulate your roof walls floors, its very good but if your spraying your loft and you just have the lime render type finish without any felt then the roof cannot breathe causing damp to rot the timbers, for more info on this product try www.expandingfoamkits.co.uk
welsh brickie

Postby Operations » Mon May 12, 2014 1:12 pm

Lime torching is not very common and was used to bind the underside of tiles to the battens and reduce wind driven water ingress and subsequently airflow.

However it is not the presence of lime that is the problem but the fact the airflow was subsequently limited. Good ventilation is vital to the health of the timbers in the roof so ventilation should be a consideration at all times.

By creating a warmer roof void condensation can be dramatically reduced especially id air flow is maintained.

Dreamroof guarantee their work for ten years and exercise care to ensure a roof remains well ventilated. The Sprayfoam is breathable too. As with any professional organisation it is still the quality and experience of the tradesman that counts!
Operations

Sort by
Order by