Domestic Gas What is notifiable to building regs?

Postby trainefficient » Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:49 am

As a Domestic Gas Installer who is newly qualified (Boilers, Water Heaters, Gas Fires and Cookers) I need confirmation as i work for a company i dont see how the paperwork is dealt with. I would appreciate if any RGI can answer my questions together with how i could find all information.

1. What work is notifiable under the building regulations relating to
my competences above?
2. How do you report? From the internet? Telephone? Forms?
3. Is there a cost for reporting?

Thank you
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:57 am


Simply Build It

Postby DEEARR2 » Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:40 pm

Now that you are qualified, the information you are looking is availiable from the Gas Register.
Posts: 160
Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:49 pm

Display posts from previous
Sort by
Order by


  • Related Topics