Downstairs toilet tiling and concealing pipework?

Postby dashlee85 » Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:19 am

Hello
I'm after some advice, i have a downstairs toilet in need of improvement ( i will upload a few photos to show current state ) ideally i would like the downstairs toilet to be tiled and if necessary a new toilet also. My concern is the pipes visible, i would like those to be concealed. Any suggestions and ideas welcome

ps. im new here so hello to every one and also thanks in advance

dashlee85
Progress to next rank:
0%

Sponsor

Simply Build It

Postby proptech » Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:36 pm

Hi dashlee85

Unfortunately I'm unable to see your photos. This seems to be happening a lot recently. Perhaps the Mods can sort this out when they see this.
proptech
Progress to next rank:
71.7%

Postby TheDoctor4 » Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:14 am

HI Guys

Huge apologies for the image issues - We have recently had a server upgrade and this seems to have effected image posting, we are working hard on getting it sorted, apologies for any inconvenience this is causing.

If you have an image to post please mail it over to web@diydoctor.org.uk including a link to your post and I will upload the image for you

Kind Regards
TheDoctor4

Postby TheDoctor4 » Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:40 am

Hi All

Dashlee85 has now supplied me with some images which I have now added to the original post

Kind Regards
TheDoctor4

Sort by
Order by

• DIY How to Project Guides

• DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!