To answer your question one can only guess. And my guess is you have an earth leakage trip on your sockets?
If it is then you need to reduce or remove the reason for it tripping. It may be you have something which is faulty. It also may be there are a lot of items all leaking slightly and when all added together exceeds the amount permitted. And of course a faulty RCD.
One method is to use RCBO's to replace the RCD which will reduce the cumulative effect and also limit how much goes of when they trip and can assist in finding defective equipment.
Drawback is cost.
If it is something faulty then I would hope that noting what when plugged in trips the electric would quickly show what was faulty. but there is a unit called a PAT tester which can be used to check each item to find any faults and should you want to go down this route or to test the RCD then the meters are so expensive then really you need to call in an electrician.
I hope this is of some help. Feel free to ask more questions.
Hi, presume RCD trips? not Circuit Breaker?
If so then either faulty appliance or wiring has low insulation resistance, either way an I.R. test will find it, note any appliances in use at the times ie kettle , it may be a guide,