I've not been able to find an answer online to my query so hope someone on here could help.
We had a new bathroom fitted last year and have had mould appearing around the shower, the room is around 7ft sq. I believe it could be down to the extract fan (6"), as it's an enclosed bathroom with no windows in a top floor PB flat. We have a spiral paper like ducting go out of the roof but, using smoke matches it doesn't seem to be taking any of the air away. It has to travel a fair distance, a good 3-4 metres. Is it possible this isn't suitable and does anyone have any suggestions as to how to resolve this ventilation issue before we redecorate?
Something i've just remembered, there seem to be some grease like liquid that leaked out of the fan not long after it was fitted, maybe the fan itself is faulty?