Estimated Cost of Replacing Grundfos 15-50 Pump
All aspects of plumbing questions and answers, help, tips and information

2 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
greengrass
Foreman
Foreman

Estimated Cost of Replacing Grundfos 15-50 Pump

by greengrass » Mon Dec 26, 2016 1:54 pm

Without the GCE history of why! unless requested from responders.

Refer photo's: Showing the pum : from bottom up first, third and fourth g/valves about 1/4 turn Second from bottom turns as normal or seems to. Either free jamed/fured g/valves or replace all four. it is not working and no current detected on the power cable. showing the top of tank new feed position of pump feed pipe.outlet above is existing hot feed to all outlets inc kitchen.

I think this was fitted to boost power of hot pressure to the kitchen tap 16mt away, possibly all hot outlets, No power detected in the cable.
Looking at the pump photo what's the estimate for replacing The horizontal pipe behind the pump top gate valve is the tanks coil feed/return.

Many thanks .
Attachments
resized 4141.jpg
Resized grunfos 15-50.jpg

greengrass
Foreman
Foreman

Re: Estimated Cost of Replacing Grundfos 15-50 Pump

by greengrass » Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:58 am

[quote="greengrass"]Without the GCE history of why! unless requested from responders.

Refer photo's: Showing the pum : from bottom up first, third and fourth g/valves about 1/4 turn Second from bottom turns as normal or seems to. Either free jamed/fured g/valves or replace all four. it is not working and no current detected on the power cable. showing the top of tank new feed position of pump feed pipe.outlet above is existing hot feed to all outlets inc kitchen.

I think this was fitted to boost power of hot pressure to the kitchen tap 16mt away, possibly all hot outlets, No power detected in the cable.
Looking at the pump photo what's the estimate for replacing .
What i fail to understand is why four gate valves.

If I have to self replace (at 76 still able) remove all gate valves adjust pipe to take pump and one valve each side of pump

The horizontal pipe behind the pump top gate valve is the tanks coil feed/return.

Many thanks .[/quote]

2 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:14 am