Windows mobile. Looxâ€™s Pocket PC
Problem saving files in EXCEL
1. I opened my telephone book file to add and amend information
2. Once done clicked ok to save file and new info added
3. Message showed â€˜An error occurred saving â€˜telephone bookâ€™
4. along with the options â€˜OK Cancel.
5. OK exits the file without saving
6. Cancel leaves you IN the file.
7. In order to stay in and not having to re-write the information I clicked cancel and the added info still being there I selected all and copied the whole file contents to a new EXCEL file.
8. And after adding further information it saved ok, so then deleted the old file.
9. Then to test re-opened the new file added further information and once again I get the error message.
10. What seems to be the problem. As you will gather I haven't a clue about computers just how to put information in get it out and delete, far too old in the tooth to learn when they talk about rams I wonder what a PC has to do with sheep........ Many thanks
- DIY PROJECTS
- DIY TIPS AND TRICKS
- DIY VIDEOS
- GREEN LIVING
- FIND TRADESMEN
- PRICE DOCTOR
- NEWS LETTER SIGNUP
- ADVERTISE HERE