External rendering

Postby Paul Gannon » Fri May 04, 2007 7:11 am

The rendering/plaster is cracked and lifted above my bay window externally. I am having trouble finding a tradesman to do the work. Would
this be best suited for a builder or a plasterer?
Paul Gannon
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri May 04, 2007 7:00 am


Simply Build It

Postby thedoctor » Sun May 06, 2007 9:36 am

Plasterer would be best Paul. We believe a tradesman is always better than someone who does a bit of everything.
Site Admin
Posts: 2253
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 12:15 pm

Display posts from previous
Sort by
Order by


  • Related Topics