fitting new light
Ask questions and find answers to many subjects relating to electrics and electrical work

2 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
uncle_jase
Labourer
Labourer

fitting new light

by uncle_jase » Sun Sep 09, 2007 1:27 pm

I have just purchased a new light and have the instructions to fit it up. However i am a bit confused as to what wire exactly goes where. About 2 years ago we had new electrical system fitted and coming down from the ceiling we have 3x3 wires. in one group i have ( yellow/green black and a red wire) (yellow/green black and red wire) and finally (yellow/green red and a black wire with red rubber round it)
Now if somebody believes they can help i could show you the diagram of what i have to do and then maybe someone can tell me what wires go where? i will be online if someone replies. and i thank you for reading this.
any help would be great. ( and i have 8 sockets to put wires and the blue and brown are already connected to the where the other wires will go.[/img]

thedoctor

by thedoctor » Sun Sep 09, 2007 2:50 pm

Above your post, almost impossible to miss one would have thought, is a link to the projects section where clear instructions, with diagrams can be found for changing a light fitting.

2 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:47 pm