Fitting Plinths to Decorative legs
Kitchens, doors, rails, stud, tables, chairs, stair cases, garden furniture etc... Find answers and ask questions here!

2 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
gaz1634
Labourer
Labourer

Fitting Plinths to Decorative legs

Post by gaz1634 » Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:19 am

Hi all,

I am currently giving my kitchen a bit of a makeover by changing a few of what we see as the problem areas, from the previous occupant of the house.

We have just changed the oven, hob, and hood, which wasnt as simple as I expected it to be... And we have decided that we would like to block off the underneath of the kitchen units by putting plinths on, as it gets absolutely filthy under there.

Unfortunaltely the units at the moment are sitting on decorative, and I have been unable to find any plinth clips suitable for these.

Other than taking the units out, or trying to fit normal legs with the units in place, both of which seem like major tasks, has anyone got any suggestions of the best way to fit the plinths.

THis is my first post so I think this is the best place to post this thread, however if it belongs somewhere else please tell me.

Many Thanks,

Garry

droylsden18
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by droylsden18 » Thu Jan 17, 2008 12:02 am

you could try putting wood blocks on the underside of your units with a good quality adhesive and the same on your floor then attache with metal clips or if your not bothered about removing them you could glue them on.

2 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
It is currently Fri Feb 23, 2024 3:04 am