Flat-Packed Furniture
Your comments on how to design the perfect home - And help others do it !

4 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
hudson_t
Labourer
Labourer

Flat-Packed Furniture

by hudson_t » Mon May 20, 2013 11:19 pm

I have decided that it is about time that I get some new furniture for my bedroom and wanted to know if anyone knows of anywhere they would recommend.

I need a wardrobe, chest of drawers, bed and bedside to replace everything. I do not want to spend a lot and do not mind flat-pack.

There is a place that I came across online that does solid pine corona furniture which I have seen in person. The quality looks reasonable and the price isn't too bad but I am not sure about the design of it.

Please suggest any similar items. I may go ahead and get some of the corona stuff but would like to hear your opinions.

I don't want to go the IKEA route because it just won't match my bedroom's decor. I prefer more natural materials.

Jenifferd4u
Labourer
Labourer

Re: Flat-Packed Furniture

by Jenifferd4u » Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:12 pm

At ebay you can find good furniture for your room.

CherrieHub
Labourer
Labourer

by CherrieHub » Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:05 pm

I agree, ebay is full of cheap good quality furniture, I found Gumtree is also worth checking. Or maybe auction house in your area with houshold auctions? Check on Google or in local paper, you can find most gorgous furniture there for next to nothing! Lately at the auction I found this oak gateleg table :)

ImAbsorbed
Labourer
Labourer

by ImAbsorbed » Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:38 am

Like everyone else is saying, online auction is the way forward! Try Gumtree and eBay. There's thousands of different choices, so finding something perfect for your decor should be easy. We furnished a whole spare room using this route, as we wanted quality but affordability. Good luck :)

4 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
It is currently Sat Mar 23, 2024 4:06 pm