freezer next to oven
Help, advice and problem solutions on all aspects of home appliances from washing machines to TV's

3 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
hwatt68
Labourer
Labourer

freezer next to oven

Post by hwatt68 » Tue May 20, 2008 10:33 am

Ok, unfortunately, until I have the money to competely redo the kitchen in my new home, I am going to have to put my fridge/freezer slap bang next to my oven. The freezer compartment will be right next to it, but fridge above will also be affected by the hob. What is the best material I can put between freezer and oven to insulate and is there any protector I can stick on the fridge (that doesn't look too appalling) - it may be the same stuff for both, but need to know what I'm looking for and where to find it.

Thank you!

ALDA
Foreman
Foreman

Post by ALDA » Tue May 20, 2008 8:35 pm

H,

GOOGLE "METALISED INSULATION PANELS" OR FOILS AS I THINK THESE COULD BE UTILISED FOR THIS SITUATION.

A.

TheDoctor5

Post by TheDoctor5 » Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:12 am

Last year 64% of the questions asked in our forum were answered within our DIY project pages at www.diydoctor.org.uk/projects.htm The project pages are now separated alphabetically and your answers are accompanied by diagrams and the ability to see, and buy, the tools and/or required to complete your project. Use our search box to look for your answer and save a great deal of time and money!

3 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:17 pm