Fuel Effect Fires Ltd 16 NV Fire Manual Wanted

Postby john_o » Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:36 am

Fuel Effect Fires Ltd appear to have gone out of business and I can find no trace of installation instructions or user manuals for their presumably now obsolete gas fires. Can anyone help, please?

Alternatively, can anyone advise me how the 'pebbles' should be laid out? My heating expert tells me that he cannot service the fire properly unless he can put them back in their correct sequence after the grandchildren rearranged them.

Thanks
john_o
Progress to next rank:
0%

Sponsor

Simply Build It

Postby diydoctor6 » Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:57 am

Peskie grand children!

If you have the make and model you could search a site like this one which stores lots of manuals for old and current heating equipment: http://www.gotogasdocs.co.uk/
diydoctor6
Progress to next rank:
62.7%

Postby RebeccaK » Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:11 pm

John o did you find a copy of the manual for the fuel effects fire 16NV? I am also looking for a copy and can't find one on any of the sites or apps that have manuals.
Many thanks.
RebeccaK
Progress to next rank:
0%

Postby GrantF » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:54 pm

Did anyone find a copy of the manual anywhere?
I tried the link above but couldn't locate it there.
GrantF
Progress to next rank:
0%

Postby Sam Lowry » Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:41 pm

Hello

Have just registered so I can post this.
My dad has a coal type Fuel Effect fire and I have copied the manual that came with it.
There seem to be 2 versions, one says Issue 3 and one says Issue 4, both dated 1/9/2003
Here is a download link to the Issue 3 pdf: I will scan the other when I can. The link will be usable for 1 week. If anyone wants it after that I can repost.
**Apologies** for the copious scribbled notes and food stains (my dad does not believe in eating off plates...)
https://we.tl/EHX7laVxDT
Sam Lowry
Progress to next rank:
0%

Postby jake90uk » Tue May 09, 2017 3:44 pm

Hello Sam Lowry, I too cannot find a manual for my mother in-law's Hotbox 16NV fire. She has just called me in a panic because someone told her that it was unsafe to use without a glass front - which I don't think it had when it was new! I would be very grateful indeed if you could re-post. Many thanks!
jake90uk
Progress to next rank:
0%

Postby Biddybaxter » Thu May 11, 2017 7:56 am

Hi, has anyone found a manual for this fire. I am struggling as to where the pebbles go. thanks.
Biddybaxter
Progress to next rank:
0%

Postby Jan Howe » Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:57 pm

Hi Sam
Can you repost this link as I am also in need of a Fuel Effect fire instruction manual for fuel layout for my gas servicing engineer.
Thanks
Jan Howe
Progress to next rank:
0%

Sort by
Order by

• DIY How to Project Guides

• DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!