Hob got cleaned and now when you turn it on at wall there is a constant sparking on and off from all 4 rings even when centres are took of.Im thinking it has got wet while getting cleaned as centres were took of.Have tryed drying them out with hairdryer but made no differance.
Has anyone had the same problem or know what it could be?
DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!