Gully grids

Postby Edward Docherty » Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:03 pm

I am trying to find out the name of a pre-cast concrete fitting that fits around a gully grid. This is a 3 sided box affair of the same section as the familiar round top path edging,the open side fits against the wall.
I am wondering if this item is a standard one or whether it it a bespoke item. No one seems to know what they are called let alone a supplier.
Most of them that I have seen are fitted to soakaway drains.
Edward Docherty
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:17 am


Simply Build It

Postby jondeau » Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:57 am

Never seen a ready made one........tho' no doubt they exist somewhere.

Three bricks and some sand and cement........simple.
Posts: 77
Joined: Mon May 07, 2007 10:41 am

Display posts from previous
Sort by
Order by


  • Related Topics