Heating
Help and information on all topics relating to your central heating, air conditioning and ventilation issues.

2 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
ALFWRIGHT
Labourer
Labourer

Heating

by ALFWRIGHT » Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:01 pm

Hi i currently use a woodburner with a back boiler to supply hot water and heating, my question is this:-

can any one please confirm that if i have a cylinder/tank to store the hot water then the pressure to the taps is govened by the hight of the store cold water in the tank in the loft and not the position of the cylinder/tank

the reason i ask this is because i would like to fit a larger woodburner in the basement and take the hotwater storage out of the bathroom and put it in the room above the basement so i can feed the inderect coil from the boiler below it and leave the tank in the loft and repipe to the new location of the cylinder/tank

Heatweb
Labourer
Labourer

by Heatweb » Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:03 am

This sounds like it's up our street! Check out www.heatweb.com for loads of useful tools and factsheets regarding multi-fuel heating systems and if you can't find the answer you need, feel free to contact one of our customer advisors who will be happy to help!

Best regards

The Heatweb Team

2 posts   •   Page 1 of 1