Heatline Combi C24 Won't Start After Being off for a Few Hours
Help and information on all topics relating to your central heating, air conditioning and ventilation issues.

1 post   •   Page 1 of 1
Bomber1977
Labourer
Labourer

Heatline Combi C24 Won't Start After Being off for a Few Hours

Post by Bomber1977 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:21 am

My Heatline combi boiler C24 will not start after it has been off for a few hours or first thing in the morning. The green led light on the front panel is on but it is dull. If I switch off the boiler at the mains and switch it back on the green light comes on brighter. When I then turn the stat up the boiler kicks in and works fine. Sometimes the green light stays dull however and the boiler won't work. When this happens I leave it off for a while and it normally comes back on bright green enabling the boiler to kick in. I have sometimes had to take out the main Pcb and interface boards then put them back in which sorts out the problem also. It has been happening for months and I have to get up every morning to switch the boiler back on. I have posted a video on YouTube at the following link. https://youtu.be/Ty-A5BuiARY I am not sure if it's a pcb fault, an interface board fault or a fault with the thermostat or something else? My plumber/boiler man does not know either. Any help would be really appreciated. Thanks

1 post   •   Page 1 of 1