Help Fixing my Shed for Dog Grooming Parlour

Postby iisabe91 » Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:51 am

Hi there!

I am not a carpenter at all. But I enjoy doing everything by myself, so at the moment, I am fixing my wood shed in the garden.
I am preparing it as dog grooming room, so my intention is to seal all the shed. I found some spaces between wood, most of them are ok, water doesn't come in, but one of the sides does. I attached some pictures.

WhatsApp Image 2016-11-27 at 10.16.37 (5).jpeg
This one is on the floor. It's the only part of the floor that is not sealed.

WhatsApp Image 2016-11-27 at 10.16.37 (3).jpeg
This is a little one next to the window. It is tiny and no water comes from there.

WhatsApp Image 2016-11-27 at 10.16.37.jpeg
This one is the biggest one, everything around is damp, but not a lot.

WhatsApp Image 2016-11-27 at 10.16.37 (4).jpeg
And there are two in this part, but not too big, still, some water comes in. Wall are a little damp, but the floor underneath is dry.

Is there any product I can use to close these gaps? I was thinking to close the gaps, then someone suggest me to put a breathable sheet, polystyrene insulation and cover it all with bathroom plastic cladding.
If you have any other recommendation would be appreciated. I need it to be insulated, sound prof, and water tight.

Thank you!
iisabe91
Progress to next rank:
0%

Sponsor

Gorilla Glue heavy duty grab adhesive

• DIY How to Project Guides

• DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!