help

Postby shaunjbe » Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:35 pm

help i finished my selfbuild this year but i have no gas ,as the gas man says im to far away from the road,they changed there mind since first visit. so i have installed gas central heating ,but now no gas ...is there any thing i can do? airflow ,tank,ppppppplllllllllease help..my misses is going nuttttsss cheers shaun
shaunjbe
Progress to next rank:
0%

Sponsor

Simply Build It

Postby plumbbob » Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:46 pm

Have you considered Propane? Most new boilers can be converted for a minimal cost.
plumbbob

Postby plumbbob » Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:47 pm

Actually, I don't mean Propane, that would cost far too much to run. I meant to say LPG.
plumbbob

Postby bd3cc » Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:09 pm

If you are saying that you have wet system installed, with a mains gas boiler, but no mains gas, then IMHO your only option is to change the boiler itself to a fuel that is available to you, as pb suggests(lpg,oil, solid, elec)
bd3cc
Progress to next rank:
41%

Sort by
Order by

• DIY How to Project Guides

• DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!