Help With Drainage for Patio - Man Hole Covers and Drainage Channel

Postby Red_Stafford » Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:25 pm

Hi there please see below pic, I want to replace the current stones with something more appealing and convenient, I have a dog and want to put a fence at the end where the patio meets the garden so I can stop her going on the garden as and when I want to.... My aim is to replace bricks with a strip of artificial grass down the middle and maybe some stones or brick pavers each side against the house for decoration, but as you can see there are 3 manhole covers and also will I need to fit channel drainage along the side of the house running into the existing drain.... Any help would be appreciated, thanks for looking. ... 2746544898

Sorry, don't know how to post pic, can someone edit please.
Progress to next rank:

Simply Build It

Postby TheDoctor4 » Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:33 pm

Unfortunately the link to your image is not working at present. If you would like some assistance adding images please see the following link: how-to-add-images-to-posts-t34236.html

Hope this helps, if not please let me know and I will assist further

Kind Regards

Sort by
Order by

• DIY How to Project Guides

• DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!