All aspects of plumbing questions and answers, help, tips and information

2 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
GARYF
Apprentice
Apprentice

Hep20 fittings

by GARYF » Fri Dec 28, 2007 2:32 pm

Hi everybody,

I am installing a concealed shower valve in a stud wall. It has at present a exposed valve fitted. All pipework is 15mm Hep20. Where is the best position to fit isolators (full bore i presume?) regarding access? Also, are the Hep20 fittings reusable or do you cut them off and replace with new? Do you have to use same or can you mix and match fittings including using copper as long as i use the correct inserts?

Many thanks in advance,

Gary.

Azza
Labourer
Labourer

Re: Hep20 fittings

by Azza » Sun May 08, 2011 9:33 pm

GARYF wrote:Hi everybody,

I am installing a concealed shower valve in a stud wall. It has at present a exposed valve fitted. All pipework is 15mm Hep20. Where is the best position to fit isolators (full bore i presume?) regarding access? Also, are the Hep20 fittings reusable or do you cut them off and replace with new? Do you have to use same or can you mix and match fittings including using copper as long as i use the correct inserts?

Many thanks in advance,

Gary.

Gary u can insert copper pipe into hep fittings do not insert chrome pipe ,u can get a cheap plastic tool to remove hep fittings ,and u can use compression fittings with inserts

2 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
It is currently Sun Mar 03, 2024 4:59 pm