highway kerb stones
Post your questions and get answers regarding all areas of drives, pathways and patios

2 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
mellorhouse
Apprentice
Apprentice

highway kerb stones

by mellorhouse » Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:48 pm

:lol:

Can somebody explain why when we had our kerb stone done by the local council we where told that if we needed the kerb stone extended further (i.e to the width of our house) we would have to pay over a thousand pound for it, but our neighbours have paid for only one kerb stone like us, but they have had it extended to the width of their house, can somebody explain how come this has happened, we have tried to confront the neighbours about this but they are refusing to talk about it, I have today sent an email to the highways department to see what they have to say about it, but could do with an answer before they give me some kind of unsatisfactory answer.

TheDoctor5

by TheDoctor5 » Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:04 am

If you type the key words of your question into our search box to the left of the site you may find the answer is already posted or is in the DIY projects section of the website. Every post goes through a monitoring process and using the search box may speed up your answer.

2 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
It is currently Sat Feb 24, 2024 3:11 pm