How do you manage your accounts books?

Postby Graham03 » Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:47 pm

My regards to all, we all have been through the management of our accounts work and have been working on to make the work well managed. I just wanted to know how you people manage your bookkeeping work and what and whom do you consider for doing the accounts management.
Progress to next rank:

Simply Build It

Postby josephmark » Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:52 pm

That is so true, what can be better than to manage the work efficiently. I used to keep an accountant to manage the bookkeeping work but as that was getting a little mis-managed, I had to employ an online bookkeeping service to take care of the accounting updates and am real glad that I decided to do that. At the start I was doubtful, but after seeing a series of work submitted I am satisfied. I have used one such company (Google - online bookkeeping service and they seem pretty good at what they do.
Progress to next rank:

Postby TheDoctor5 » Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:22 am

Last year 64% of the questions asked in our forum were answered within our DIY project pages at The project pages are now separated alphabetically and your answers are accompanied by diagrams and the ability to see, and buy, the tools and/or required to complete your project. Use our search box to look for your answer and save a great deal of time and money!

Sort by
Order by

• DIY How to Project Guides

• DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!