How Much to put a Door in an Internal Wall?
Information, help and advice on many architecture, self build and design problems and issues

4 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
Flibberty
Labourer
Labourer

How Much to put a Door in an Internal Wall?

by Flibberty » Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:01 pm

Hi, this is my first post on this forum and I'm not sure if this is the right group. If it isn't, could someone please advise me where to put it. Thanks.
I'm seriously considering purchasing a property, but I would need to put a door in the wall between the kitchen and the dining area. For some reason, there is no such door. I'd appreciate it if someone could give me a rough estimate of how much it would cost. Best scenario/worst scenario. I haven't yet seen the property so I can't as yet give any more details, but I would like at least to know whether it is feasible. I wouldn't be able to do it myself. I also have no idea of the laws related to this: do I need planning permission, etc?
It might be fine to simply have a gap without a door, so it would be great to have an idea how much that might cost too.

Lee Yi
Labourer
Labourer

Re: How Much to put a Door in an Internal Wall?

by Lee Yi » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:06 pm

What kind of door it would be and how much is your budget?

j_nevil
Apprentice
Apprentice

by j_nevil » Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:45 am

If you were to post some images it would be easier to provide an estimate for you.

-Jeff

josbuttler
Labourer
Labourer

by josbuttler » Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:11 am

Provide some more details like size or any image of the door. Will be happy to solve your problem.

4 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:21 pm