How to make stylish home interior?

Postby Hayden Javier » Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:18 am

I want to decor my room with modern style, it should be very exquisite, not very exaggerated , I want to use curatins for my straight type windows.but I am not sure which one to choose. if I choose one of them, which pattern will fit more?
Hayden Javier

Sponsor

Simply Build It

Postby Mr.curtains » Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:24 am

Well, if you are looking for a modern style of curtains, you can go for pencil pleat lined curtains. They enhance the aesthetic appeal of your windows but also render an exquisite and welcoming touch when employed in a modern fashion. Anyway, the choice of curtains depend on their need, lifestyle, trends and the personality of the room.
Mr.curtains

Postby Carlos_Davis » Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:19 am

Stripes are always the safer choice when it comes to interiors,they give a distinctive insight of modern style decor and timeless attraction. You can get some ready made striped curtains,cushions,duvet covers imprinted with stripes to complement well to your stylish home.
Carlos_Davis

Postby GalTumpson » Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:04 pm

My missus is always telling me that planning and a theme are key. She matches the curtain and sofa colours to contrast with the best pillows she can find. This gives each room a theme. So Im told ...
GalTumpson

Postby CherrieHub » Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:14 pm

Hi, I agree, the stripes will work perfectly in modern interior, go for bold sripes with very delicate pattern, eg. cream & gold, or if you need more contrast, go for cream & bottle green.
But the key is in the detail, the curve of the curtain pole ends, brackets, tiebacks if you prefer etc.
Attachments
modern-windows-curtains-new-ideas-2011-8.jpg
modern-windows-curtains-new-ideas-2011-8.jpg (22.55 KiB) Viewed 282 times
CherrieHub

Postby LJ1 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:47 am

GalTumpson wrote:My missus is always telling me that planning and a theme are key. She matches the curtain and sofa colours to contrast with the best pillows she can find. This gives each room a theme. So Im told ...

Planning is key! There is no point going into a project with no idea what you want... trust me! :D
LJ1

Sort by
Order by