How to make stylish home interior?
Your comments on how to design the perfect home - And help others do it !

12 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
Hayden Javier
Labourer
Labourer

How to make stylish home interior?

Post by Hayden Javier » Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:18 am

I want to decor my room with modern style, it should be very exquisite, not very exaggerated , I want to use curatins for my straight type windows.but I am not sure which one to choose. if I choose one of them, which pattern will fit more?

Mr.curtains
Labourer
Labourer

Re: How to make stylish home interior?

Post by Mr.curtains » Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:24 am

Well, if you are looking for a modern style of curtains, you can go for pencil pleat lined curtains. They enhance the aesthetic appeal of your windows but also render an exquisite and welcoming touch when employed in a modern fashion. Anyway, the choice of curtains depend on their need, lifestyle, trends and the personality of the room.

Carlos_Davis
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Carlos_Davis » Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:19 am

Stripes are always the safer choice when it comes to interiors,they give a distinctive insight of modern style decor and timeless attraction. You can get some ready made striped curtains,cushions,duvet covers imprinted with stripes to complement well to your stylish home.

GalTumpson
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by GalTumpson » Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:04 pm

My missus is always telling me that planning and a theme are key. She matches the curtain and sofa colours to contrast with the best pillows she can find. This gives each room a theme. So Im told ...

CherrieHub
Labourer
Labourer

Post by CherrieHub » Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:14 pm

Hi, I agree, the stripes will work perfectly in modern interior, go for bold sripes with very delicate pattern, eg. cream & gold, or if you need more contrast, go for cream & bottle green.
But the key is in the detail, the curve of the curtain pole ends, brackets, tiebacks if you prefer etc.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

LJ1
Labourer
Labourer

Post by LJ1 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:47 am

GalTumpson wrote:My missus is always telling me that planning and a theme are key. She matches the curtain and sofa colours to contrast with the best pillows she can find. This gives each room a theme. So Im told ...

Planning is key! There is no point going into a project with no idea what you want... trust me! :D

arthur.k09
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by arthur.k09 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:53 am

If you want to create a dynamic and contemporary combination look to your interior decor then you can do mix and match your choice in stylish patterns and appealing colors create a unique decorative look. You can visit on this website Niki Jones and get handmade home decorating products to make the elegant home interior.

arthur.k09
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by arthur.k09 » Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:11 am

Have Matchstick Blinds in your rooms. Opt for slim blinds that'll still let natural light in. These organic and woven blinds can keep a space feeling light and airy. Don’t forget to decorate your interior with matching handmade rugs.

eladesign
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by eladesign » Fri May 17, 2019 6:06 am

I like to add some bright colors to my grey and black furnishing. Pillows and curtains are a great idea to add some stylish accents.

Jolie9
Labourer
Labourer

Post by Jolie9 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:37 am

When it comes to me I prefer a very simple style so plain curtains are the best for me. To keep it modern you can also choose curtains with low-key pattern. That is what I would do. Additionally, in modern spaces I love plants. They look incredible so don't forget about them!

Leo222
Labourer
Labourer

Post by Leo222 » Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:19 am

I like rooms where one of the walls is a 3D panels, the room looks more textured and individual. It is also cool when there are plants in the room, the view is very refreshing.

Zenninteriors
Labourer
Labourer

Post by Zenninteriors » Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:19 am

I like to keep things simple as you will need to match the curtains with your sofa so your will get a theme which you can also replicate in other rooms.

12 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
It is currently Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:27 am