Identify material used on part rendered Victorian terrace

Postby howardmurray » Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:28 am

I am about to start repairing what looks like blown render on the front of our 1900 Victorian terrace. But before I start I just want to confirm this is exactly what it is.

The render is only around the windows and the front door. Underneath is a concrete base, not brickwork or any other masonry. The reason why I am trying to clarify is because the render is very thin, we're only talking a few mm's. It also appears to be a white coloured render and the colour not painted on.

Can anyone advise?

Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:21 am


Simply Build It


  • Related Topics