Indesit DI620 Water Inlet Float - Where Can I Buy One?

Postby elkopi » Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:17 pm


i have posted here before and got no replies, so i'll try again.

it is highly frustrating not to be able to find a part name online, ANYWHERE, and i've been looking.

when the dishwasher (indesit di620) fills itself there is this water inlet valve (behind the lower spray arm on the image attached). on the sketch (also attached) it is marked in black.

Has anyone please know what's the name of this part and where can i buy it online, because i find it quite impossible to find it. in current situation any reply would be a very nice surprise.


5FEA9DD.jpg (6.66 KiB) Viewed 606 times
DI620-Lower-Spray-Arm-4.JPG (52.16 KiB) Viewed 606 times
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:23 pm


Simply Build It

Postby DIYDoctor1 » Mon May 19, 2014 1:49 pm

This site is generally well stocked, but it does require a little more information about the exact model number (which is probably why people have been a little slow getting back to you). ... indesit/b/

Failing that why not call their service department and see if they can send out the part. If all else fails they will be able to send an engineer:

I'll try and find your previous post and answer that, if it's not too last now.
Posts: 50
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 9:44 am

Display posts from previous
Sort by
Order by


  • Related Topics