Industrial Shelves and Timber Suplies Needed - Where can I get These From?
General decorating topics, questions and answers. find help, tips and advice on completing your decorating projects

3 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
15kathi
Labourer
Labourer

Industrial Shelves and Timber Suplies Needed - Where can I get These From?

by 15kathi » Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:02 am

Hi everyone!

I recently moved to London and for years I have loved industrial shelves and finally wanted to build them now.
But unfortunately it seems to be impossible to get the supplies in London.

First of all the iron pipes: I have been to b&q, wickes, cityplumbing and finally found pipefittingsdirect which seem to sell Tee fittings and elbows but still not the pipes, and not in different lengths...

Second even the wood is giving me problems. Also for my patio project I would need timber boards in different sizes but where to get them and who cuts them? I would need 4-5cm thick wood, 35cm wide cut into different lengths. But where to I get that???

I am really frustrated because I already spend several days trying to find the supplies without any progress
I would be more than happy if there was somebody who could tell me where I would get the supplies I need.

Hope to hear from you soon.
Kathi
Attachments
idustrial shelve.jpg

welsh brickie
Project Manager
Project Manager

Re: Industrial Shelves and Timber Suplies Needed - Where can I get These From?

by welsh brickie » Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:13 pm

well the pipe you can buy from air hose suppliers the timber can be bought at any well stocked builders/timber merchants

15kathi
Labourer
Labourer

Re: Industrial Shelves and Timber Suplies Needed - Where can I get These From?

by 15kathi » Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:52 pm

Thanks, I'll check it out :-)

3 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
It is currently Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:20 pm