Postby kfu » Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:54 pm

I need to fit internal separating walls constructed from 75mm lightweight metal studs @ 600mm centres. Also two layer (min 50mm) rockwool flexi slabs between studs must be fitted. Where can I buy/view these items at lowest costs? (possibly order over internet). Key words like "metal stud walls" doesn't bring up much on the web, or perhaps i shd be using special trade jargon to bring up relevant sites. Help Pls - thks :?:
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:31 pm


Simply Build It

Postby kbrownie » Thu May 07, 2009 7:46 pm

Google British Gypsum, they should have PDFs with the products you are looking for, then you may be able to source materials from local builders merchants. also try google breezybreak.
It's metal stud work your looking for!
Posts: 1759
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:36 pm

Display posts from previous
Sort by
Order by


  • Related Topics