I have seen underfloor heating ---electric and those with water pipes...
1. Is there a disadvantage to underfloor heating? :roll:
2. Since it will be placed underneath ceramic tiles or hardwood which is permanent, will future repair be a problem? :roll:
3. Since there is heat, will growth of bacteria of molds be faster? :roll:
4. What is the brand/model is the best underfloor heating? :?: :roll:
1. None that we have found in the last 7 years.
2. If the heating is laid exactly to spec there is virtually nothing that can go wrong under the floor. The only time we have ever seen a problem was when the adhesive was laid too thin to "save money" and all the tiles started moving and a broken tile cut into the mesh.
3. No idea, but never been a problem we have heard of and as many of the heated floors are kitchens, its unlikely that a clean floor will develop bacteria any faster.
4. We don't recommend but if you go to our underfloor heating projects, electric and water, talk to the guys who Deleted thye projects, we have worked with them for years and never had 1 bit of negative feedback.
DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!