Is there a name for this lamp holder?

Postby john9159 » Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:02 pm

I need a replacement lamp holder for a table lamp but can't find one online as I don't know the correct name for this.
It has a threaded entry which screws onto the lamp stand and through which the cable passes.
Just a plastic type will do rather than brass as the cable is just twin core.

Thank you
Posts: 57
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:56 pm


Simply Build It

Postby ericmark » Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:19 pm

Google here: "" Does this help. I see no real names but does show pictures of fittings.
Posts: 1374
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:49 pm
Location: Mold, North Wales.

Display posts from previous
Sort by
Order by


  • Related Topics