KARNDEAN FLOORING
Help, advice, information, answers and tips on all types of flooring from laminate and carpet to timber and vinyl

2 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
staceyayre
Labourer
Labourer

KARNDEAN FLOORING

Post by staceyayre » Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:08 pm

Hello All

I am undertaking a bit of a renovation project on an old 1950s house with a concrete floor.

I want to have KARNDEAN fitted throughout the ground floor as have seen fab results at my mothers house (and have 2 dogs!)

After redoing the layout and knocking down walls, the floor levels are all over the shop and it is going to need levelling prior to getting new kitchen fit.

I know that before fitting Karndean, it is sometimes in order to screed the sub floor for the best finish.

My Query... Would the same company come out to do the subfloor, then revisit after kitchen fitting to lay the actual Vinyl or would you recommend the floor be finished in its entirity then fit the kitchen on top?

I would appreciate any help and also, any fitters in NE24 area could give me their details if interested in the job.

Thanks a Million

Stacey

mellosoul
Labourer
Labourer

karndean flooring.

Post by mellosoul » Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:13 pm

Hi Stacey.Probably better to fit the Kitchen units etc first the n get the floorlayer in to level and prep ready for your new flooring..

2 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
It is currently Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:47 pm