kitchen pipes

Postby ward1 » Tue Jun 05, 2007 5:20 am

we are installing a new kitchen and there is a run of pipes floor to ceiling where a wall unit is to go,help how do we do this?
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2007 5:15 am


Simply Build It

Postby thedoctor » Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:10 am

You can either get a plumber to move the pipes. Box the pipes in and put the unit onto the box (see our boxing in pipes project) or cut the back of the unit to accept the pipes and, if necessary, move the back panel of the unit forward by putting some new battens around the internal perimeter of the unit and fixing the back panel to them.
Site Admin
Posts: 2255
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 12:15 pm

Display posts from previous
Sort by
Order by


  • Related Topics