kitchen wall cabinet top hung hinges

Postby jerympatrick » Wed May 20, 2009 7:33 pm

Can anyone tell me where i can get the type of hinge for kitchen wall cabinets in which the door hinges upwards and out and then locks.
You find them usually on small cupboards above high level ovens.
Alternatively where can i get door stays for top hinged doors.
Any advice would be appreciated--- jerympatrick
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:38 pm


Simply Build It

Postby stoneyboy » Thu May 21, 2009 9:27 pm

If you search for "lid stays" or "hafele" you should find what you want.
Posts: 2715
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:44 pm

Display posts from previous
Sort by
Order by


  • Related Topics