Kitchen Worktop to wall trim in Aluminium.
Kitchens, doors, rails, stud, tables, chairs, stair cases, garden furniture etc... Find answers and ask questions here!

5 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
edward
Labourer
Labourer

Kitchen Worktop to wall trim in Aluminium.

by edward » Mon May 07, 2007 11:02 am

I am trying to find a supplier in England, for laminated kitchen worktop to wall trim ( in aluminium angle, )
this trim is in two parts, the front (half round section) is secured by the clips within the angle and is a push fit. it comes with pre formed internal and external ninety degree sections, also cap ends.
The approximate size of trim would be around 22mmx29mm

appreciate it if anyone can help,

thanks.
Ed.
Last edited by edward on Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:16 am, edited 2 times in total.

thedoctor

by thedoctor » Tue May 08, 2007 9:36 am

Go to our projects section and click into fitiing wooden worktops. Contact the ******* on this page (John Porter) and they may be able to supply you with what you need.

edward
Labourer
Labourer

by edward » Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:21 am

[quote="thedoctor"]Go to our projects section and click into fitiing wooden worktops. Contact the Deleted on this page (John Porter) and they may be able to supply you with what you need.[/quote]

I contacted (John Porter) some time ago, but he did not respond to my E-Mail.
Ed.

Madge
Labourer
Labourer

by Madge » Fri May 23, 2008 2:34 pm

After seeing the trim in a holiday apartment kitchen in Europe, I too am trying to locate the very same thing in the UK without much success. I did however come across a picture of what I was looking for on this Polish website

dacter.pl/wersja_uk/alu_listwy2.htm

Good luck

edward
Labourer
Labourer

by edward » Sun May 25, 2008 12:01 am

[quote="Madge"]After seeing the trim in a holiday apartment kitchen in Europe, I too am trying to locate the very same thing in the UK without much success. I did however come across a picture of what I was looking for on this Polish website

dacter.pl/wersja_uk/alu_listwy2.htm

Good luck[/quote]
===============================================

Hi Madge,
Thank you for your information.

I came across a website in Hungary that could provide the trim I was looking for (www.mote.hu) click on English then new products then alu back splash to see the pictures, (similar to your own).

But at a price, three lengths at 3.9m plus three corner sections and cap ends, material costs = approx 45euro, freight costs =160euro.
(about £164.00 total)

There has to be suppliers in the UK surely ?,

best of luck,
Eddie.

5 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
It is currently Mon Feb 19, 2024 11:19 pm