Postby brickyboy » Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:53 pm

I have a kitchen/diner that I have made by taking down a couple of non supporting walls. The levels in the flor differ quite a bit, in some cases as much as 5cm. A screed on top is out of the question as I aim to put overlay underfloor heating down, and there isn't enough clearance. Is there a self levelling compound on the market that would cope with this thickness and what is it called?
Many thanks.
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:33 pm


Simply Build It


  • Related Topics