Microwave Surrounds

Postby Balders31 » Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:52 pm

I have a gap round my microwave and needs a grated surround like the on the image attached but have no idea where to find one. Any one make a suggestion? The surround I would need has to be Grey/silver in colour.

Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:46 pm


Simply Build It

Postby TheDoctor5 » Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:59 am

Last year 64% of the questions asked in our forum were answered within our DIY project pages at www.diydoctor.org.uk/projects.htm The project pages are now separated alphabetically and your answers are accompanied by diagrams and the ability to see, and buy, the tools and/or required to complete your project. Use our search box to look for your answer and save a great deal of time and money!
Site Admin
Posts: 1384
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:17 am

Display posts from previous
Sort by
Order by


  • Related Topics