Mira shower

Postby Annie13 » Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:50 pm

we have an old gainsborough shower that is being replaced with a mira play (9.5kw) should we get a plumber or an electrician, We have no idea what kw the old one is. Will the wiring be ok
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:45 pm


Simply Build It

Postby stoneyboy » Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:26 pm

You must get one or the other in, if you are lucky you will find one person who can do both. Expect that you will have to upgrade the electrical side.
Posts: 2715
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:44 pm

Postby rosebery » Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:22 pm

You should get an electrician to check it.
Posts: 2022
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:55 pm

Display posts from previous
Sort by
Order by


  • Related Topics