Mixer Shower - concealed fittings
Help, advice and problem solutions on all aspects of home appliances from washing machines to TV's

3 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
counting
Labourer
Labourer

Mixer Shower - concealed fittings

by counting » Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:03 pm

I am trying to find a shower that has a fixed head and all concealed fittings, but also has a riser with an additional shower head.

I have seen products in such as Homebase that are similar but the fixed shower head pipes are not concealed and run up the wall.

Can any one let me know if a product that has the fixed piping concealed and an additional shower head, or if the same can be achieved some other way?

Thanks

ericmark

by ericmark » Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:56 pm

I seem to remember B&Q had a kit with all the side jets and main unit all in one. I got my shower stuff from B&Q all concealed single shower head. My boiler will not support side jets.

TheDoctor5

by TheDoctor5 » Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:33 am

Last year 64% of the questions asked in our forum were answered within our DIY project pages at www.diydoctor.org.uk/projects.htm The project pages are now separated alphabetically and your answers are accompanied by diagrams and the ability to see, and buy, the tools and/or required to complete your project. Use our search box to look for your answer and save a great deal of time and money!

3 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
It is currently Wed Mar 20, 2024 3:57 am