ndesit IDV65(UK) help with Timer, Door Lock and Starter & Heat setting button wiring...
Help, advice and problem solutions on all aspects of home appliances from washing machines to TV's

JohnWilliamse2013
Labourer
Labourer

ndesit IDV65(UK) help with Timer, Door Lock and Starter & Heat setting button wiring...

by JohnWilliamse2013 » Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:58 pm

Hi all,

I am new to the forum.

My Wife got so fed up waiting for me to change the snapped belt on our Indesit IDV65(UK) Tumble Dryer, that she did it herself, and fair play, she did a good job.

But, and there is always a but... She didn't make a note of which wire goes where.

And that is the reason for asking for help here.

I have done a diagram of the Timer (including a list of colours of the 12 wires that I have), and the Starter and Heat setting buttons. I forgot to do one of the door lock - I need to know the wiring for that too, please. (As I forgot to do a diagram, if anyone knows what colour goes where - I have checked the lock as best as I could, but could not see any numbers on it I please could you answer from left to right whilst looking from the top, downwards, whilst standing at the front of the Dryer).

http://www.flickr.com/photos/102384529@N08/9822929094/

If anyone could be so kind as to let me know which coloured wire goes where, I would appreciate it.

Many thanks,
John.

It is currently Tue Feb 20, 2024 12:15 pm