Need Advice From Professional Carpenter on Best Way to Hide Combi Boiler With Cupboard?
Kitchens, doors, rails, stud, tables, chairs, stair cases, garden furniture etc... Find answers and ask questions here!

2 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
BabyBird
Labourer
Labourer

Need Advice From Professional Carpenter on Best Way to Hide Combi Boiler With Cupboard?

by BabyBird » Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:25 pm

I advice from a professional carpenter. i moved into a property last year with a combi boiler and the pipe work is a mess and due to the location of the pipes, it wont be a simple straight foward ''build a cupboard'' to hide it all as the pipes are in a weird location.

So what i really need are some ideas and advice on the best way to hide the boiler and the pipes from a professional carpenter.

If i was to upload a photo of it, is there anyone on here that would be willing to give me some advice/ideas?

Thank you

jvcarpentry
Labourer
Labourer

Re: Need Advice From Professional Carpenter on Best Way to Hide Combi Boiler With Cupboard?

by jvcarpentry » Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:34 am

Hi, we build our bespoke boiler cupboards from moisture resistance MDF. You can either build a carcass out of timber and board it with MDF, yes and don't forget to hang the door on the front for the access to the boiler ;)
Or you can make a cupboard out of mdf so the boiler can fit in, cut the carcass around the pipes and fix it to the wall with the door at the front. We using conceiled hinges (kitchen type) to hang the door.

Here is an example of how we make it in this gallery picture number 6.
https://www.jvcarpentry.com/bespoke-carpentry-custom-made-units/

2 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:49 pm