All aspects of plumbing questions and answers, help, tips and information

2 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
akgoddard
Labourer
Labourer

Neff Dishwasher

by akgoddard » Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:07 pm

Hi,

Hoping for some help/advice with my NEFF integrated dishwasher (Model numbers 9000 257 156 (8703), S54M45X5GB)

DW has been working fine up until yesterday when a cycle was still going after several hours. Opened DW and there was a load of water in base. The red tap symbol was on

Reset DW and restarted sequence. Seems to fill with water until reaches level at which drain valve. Then drain pump operates but only for a second or so, then DW just gets stuck in a cycle of filling water, pump for second or so - etc. Pump seems to operate fine when microswitch is operated by lifting the red pole which goes down to the DW base.

Have tried the following - checked filters (all fine), checked base for water (none), checked drain valve (some gunk which may have affected operation of valve so cleaned out but DW still exhibiting same problem).

Not sure what else to try - any thoughts? Or does anybody know where I could get full drawings of the DW internals since these aren't in the operating manual.

Thanks for any help.

Andy

dabarron
Labourer
Labourer

Re: Neff Dishwasher

by dabarron » Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:57 pm

Hi there,

I have a similar prob with my neff. Just wondering if you got anywhere with your dishwasher.

many thanks

David

2 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
It is currently Mon Apr 22, 2024 7:44 am