New Air Conditioner Purchase Help and Advice
Help and information on all topics relating to your central heating, air conditioning and ventilation issues.

3 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
carolyn86
Labourer
Labourer

New Air Conditioner Purchase Help and Advice

by carolyn86 » Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:01 am

I want to buy air conditioner. I wonder between the two models - Thermozone® AD 200 A/E/W and Thermozone® ADA. I have no idea what to look for. Can you help me?

The following descriptions:
Thermozone® ADA:
built-in switch; high/low speed,
corrosion proof housing made of hot zinc-plate and powder enamelled steel panels, colour: RAL 9016,
compact and easily positioned,
easy installation with cable and plug, cable length: 1,8 m.

Thermozone® AD 200 A/E/W
low sound level,
corrosion proof housing made of hot zinc-plated and powder coated steel panels, colour: RAL 9016,
adjustable distance between mounting brackets,
easy to mount,
compact and easily positioned,
easy maintenance,
optimized airflow with Thermozone technology.

kath746
Labourer
Labourer

Re: New Air Conditioner Purchase Help and Advice

by kath746 » Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:05 am

Hi there, well for me I’m going to choose Thermozone® ADA we’re also using that brand at home and I recommend it because it suitable to use. This gives extensive energy savings, particularly at the point when the temperature contrast between within what's more outside air is considerable.

kath746
Labourer
Labourer

Re: New Air Conditioner Purchase Help and Advice

by kath746 » Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:42 am

Hello. I visited this website and actually it's a good one, where you can also browse for electrical supplies. These are the companies that make and supply electrical items, for example, air conditioning, dc power items to electrical connectors, light, cable, switches, testers, electric batteries, dimmers and terminals. Here's the link http://www.thegreenbook.com/products/el ... facturers/

I hope that this one will also help you..

Thanks...

3 posts   •   Page 1 of 1