New boiler

Postby froggystyle » Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:21 am

Hello, I am looking for some advice on a new boiler. I have moved into a house with a Baxi Solo 2PF in, upon trying to fire boiler up we discovered it was dead (confirmed by British Gas man) We purchased a Worcester 14/19CBi from Ebay but when we call plumbers to ask about fitting they tell us we can no longer have a non condesing boiler fitted, it must be condesing due to new regs. The question i have is 1, can we get round the new regs and have this boiler fitted and 2, if not can anyone reccomend a new boiler, we have the following in the house, 8 Rads, 2 bathrooms over three stories. As we already have the plumbing and tank for a conventional boiler we do not really want the expense of fitting a combi. Any suggestions?? Cheers
froggystyle
Progress to next rank:
25%

Sponsor

Simply Build It

Postby plumbers1 » Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:06 am

Fit Worcester-Bosch 18ri conventional condensing.
plumbers1
Progress to next rank:
53.8%

Postby plumbers1 » Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:28 am

Fit Worcester-Bosch 18ri.
plumbers1
Progress to next rank:
53.8%

Sort by
Order by

• DIY How to Project Guides

• DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!