New kitchen tap

Postby gazza89 » Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:00 pm

Hi i am having a problem fitting a tap.

I have this Google "" but i need to contect it to the tap which is 3/8.

Is there a connector that i can get for this, any help would be great.

Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:56 pm


Simply Build It

Postby ccltd » Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:50 am

What size pipe are you joining on too? 15mm or 22mm

You can just buy a fexi hose which are avilable from screwfix or BNQ
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:57 am

Postby scheissefuergehirn » Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:41 am

I had to change a 3/8th fitting recently and I had to go to a specialist builders merchant for the fitting as B & Q didn't stock the part (even though it was from their bathroom suite)
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:05 am

Postby mathewleo » Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:34 am

Just tell us the size of the pipe. There are connectors available in the market which can be used but it depends upon the size of the pipe.
Posts: 12
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:42 am

Display posts from previous
Sort by
Order by


  • Related Topics