oh sparks you are a popular man .? from Jeff
Ask questions and find answers to many subjects relating to electrics and electrical work

2 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
Jeffmo
Ganger
Ganger

oh sparks you are a popular man .? from Jeff

by Jeffmo » Tue May 22, 2007 1:53 pm

Hi Sparks , can you recommend some test equipment for me , have looked at Kewtech stuff ,both single aparatus and combined which would you suggest mate . Cheers Jeff

sparx
Project Manager
Project Manager

by sparx » Wed May 23, 2007 9:22 pm

Hi agn JEFF;
tried to answer this last night but pc locked , maybe some manufacturers didn't like wot i said!!!
Have had most makes of single inst. over the years, but too many different leads to carry as well as inst. themselves,
Tried multi function ones ie Alphatec,2210? i think; was quite good apart from, manual written in anglisised Serbo-croate; main fault with instrument was that although it has a working 'no-trip' range on loop testing the # it gave was pure fiction! wildly inaccurate!
Tried out Fluke 'yellow binocular' multi, function keys & menus drove me mad, needed book all the time , illogical modes, sent it back!
Had Megger MFT 1502 for abt 4 years, not bad except for wierd multi plugs on test leads which come loose in use & cost arm/leg to replace, oh! no trip range trips 6A mcbs most times & now rotary controls getting unsure so;
just bought DILOG telenious9### or something like that; early days but not bad, Germanlish book, leads good, 1/2 price of others, small, lots of small hyrogliphics on dial, time will tell but think if changing agn will go back to singles
regards SPARX

2 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:34 am