Opinions from Fellow Heat Engineers about Heat Genius
All aspects of plumbing questions and answers, help, tips and information

cp87
Labourer
Labourer

Opinions from Fellow Heat Engineers about Heat Genius

by cp87 » Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:41 pm

Hi guys! Good afternoon to all. I'm new to this forum, so you can all introduce yourselves before replying to what I'm going to say below. Don't worry I don't bite!

Im a heat engineer living in Birmingham, and basically a friend told me about an offer that seems pretty tempting. I'm not sure how to explain it properly but i'll give it a go. So basically there's this thing called "heat genius", it's a smart thermostat and allows you to control your heating remotely. So this scheme is if you recommend system to your customers, you get 10% sales commission + installation fee whilst the customer gets a 5% discount (basically a two-way benefit). Before you do anything though, you have to go online and go through some "pro installer online training" (which apparently takes about 45 minutes to complete, link here for reference http://www.heatgenius.co.uk/installer-training/). Once they receive your details after doing that^, you'll get a 4 digit code which will be unique to your installation company. When/if you get a customer to sign up, ask them to enter your unique 4 digit code online. +Apparently they give free marketing materials and are always on hand for support via email/phone.

Hope I explained it well enough for everyone to understand, so what do you guys think? Is it worth it? Is this something you'd see yourselves doing as fellow heat engineers?

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:28 am