Panelling and damp proofing

Postby martha12 » Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:47 pm

I live in a 300 year old folly, the ground floor of which is 1m below ground level. The walls are solid brick and flint with and render and plaster finish to the interior. The plaster is "bubbling" and falling off in places. I want to cover this up using a softwood timber frame and marine plywood with softwood architraving to produce a panelled effect. I don't want to remove all the plaster but can anyone suggest a form of damp proofing for behind the frame

Many thanks
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:38 pm


Simply Build It

Postby bclub14 » Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:45 pm

Google Tanking mate, this should sort your problem.
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:59 pm

Display posts from previous
Sort by
Order by


  • Related Topics