Parapet wall coping stone DPC
All manner of questions and solutions to problems and issues surrounding the subject of brickwork, blockwork and stonework

2 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
PeteB
Labourer
Labourer

Parapet wall coping stone DPC

Post by PeteB » Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:52 pm

I have a parapet wall which needs the addition of a DPC under the top coping stone. I have read that modern plastic DPC rolls do not give the necessary adhesion needed and that a DPC which will adhere and bond with the mortar is essential to keep the coping stone from moving. I would be grateful if anyone could tell me what kind of DPC thisis; what it is called and where I might purchase it. (All the DPC rolls that I see in DIY centres/builders yards are smooth and will obviously give no adhesion). Thanks!

TheDoctor5

Post by TheDoctor5 » Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:47 am

Last year 64% of the questions asked in our forum were answered within our DIY project pages at www.diydoctor.org.uk/projects.htm The project pages are now separated alphabetically and your answers are accompanied by diagrams and the ability to see, and buy, the tools and/or required to complete your project. Use our search box to look for your answer and save a great deal of time and money!

2 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
It is currently Mon Apr 08, 2024 3:14 am