I was due to carry out an extension at the rear of my terrace property, but due to other circumstances I have decided not to go ahead at this time.
The neighbour on my right has decided to go ahead with his own extension and we now have a party wall agreement in place. However, I was keen to enforce a party wall agreement with my other neighbour at this time, should I decide to resume with the extension at a later date.
My query is how long does the party wall agreement last? Is it worth continuing to get the agreement with this neighbour, considering that costs have already been incurred, or shall i wait until the time that i do decide to proceed?